Aggressive. Effective. Results.
- Labor Law and Employment
- Securities Enforcement, Regulatory, and Broker-Dealer Matters
- Blue and White Collar Criminal Defense
- Internal Investigations, Corporate Compliance and Monitorships
Michael R. Minnefor, of counsel to the firm, is a civil litigator with experience in a wide variety of labor law issues, as well as securities law and white collar crime. He is also a member of the firm’s Compliance Practice Group.
From 2010 to 2011, Mr. Minnefor was an associate at the law office of Dreifuss Bonacci & Parker, where he worked on a wide range of issues in connection with the firm’s surety law practice and assisted the firm’s counsel during all phases of litigation.
From 2008 to 2009, Mr. Minnefor was a judicial clerk to the Honorable Mary Catherine Cuff, P.J.A.D., where he drafted weekly bench memoranda addressing multiple legal issues under appellate review.
Mr. Minnefor joined Doar Rieck Kaley & Mack in 2011. He graduated from Williams College in 2002 and received his juris doctor from Seton Hall Law School in 2008. He is admitted in the States of New Jersey and New York, the District of New Jersey, and the Eastern District of New York.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey
- Williams College
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- New York State Bar
- New Jersey State Bar
Current Employment Position
- Of Counsel