Effective Date: March 31, 2021
Please note that the data contained on this site is not intended to convey or constitute legal advice.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect information from children.
DATA THAT WE COLLECT
There are several ways that we may obtain data about you, including what you provide to us directly, data that we automatically collect and data received from third parties. This includes data that identifies you personally whether directly (i.e., your name) or indirectly (i.e., data about your online use of the Site).
Data That You Provide
DRKM collects data from you at the Website when you choose to share it with us, request information from us or otherwise communicate with or contact us.
The data we collect from you on the Site generally falls into the following categories:
- Contact Details: We collect your contact information, such as first and last name, email and postal address, and telephone number.
- Business Information: We collect data about your company or business, including company name, your job title, and business telephone number or mailing address.
- Other Communications: If you choose to send us an email message, we may retain the content of the email, including any attachments, your email address and our response.
Data That We Collect Automatically
- Computer or Device used, referring domain, and location: We may automatically collect your IP address or other unique identifier or information from the computer, mobile device, tablet, or other device you use to access the Site, including Internet browser type, device type, operating system, software version, hardware model, and the domain name from which you accessed the Site and location.
- Usage Information: We may collect data about your use of the Site, including the date and time you visit the Site, the areas or pages of the Site that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing or using the Site, the number of times you return to the Site, or other site usage data, emails that you open, forward or click-through to our Site and other sites that you may visit.
- Telephone Calls: Consumers who call DRKM might have their name and phone number captured.
Data Received from Third Parties
We may receive data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
Combination of Data
We may combine the Data we receive from and about you, including data you provide to us and data that we automatically collect through the Site, as well as data collected from third-party sources.
DATA USE AND OUR LEGAL BASIS
We will have a lawful basis for processing your data if:
- We need to process your data to provide you with the service you have requested or to enter into a contract;
- You have consented to such processing;
- We have a legitimate interest in processing your data and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests- e.g., for network and information systems security; data analytics; enhancing modifying, or improving our services; identifying usage trends; determining the effectiveness of our marketing; and/or
- We are legally obliged to process it.
We may use the data that we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries, and contact and communicate with you when requested;
- To review the usage and operations of our Site, and conduct analysis to enhance or improve our content or services;
- To contact you with information and promotional materials from DRKM or its offices;
- To address problems with the Site or our business, and to protect the security or integrity of the Site and our business; and
- For other purposes disclosed at the time you provide your information or otherwise with your consent.
DATA THAT WE SHARE
- Among DRKM employees and staff.
- With our Service Providers: We may share your data with third-party service providers that provide business, professional or technical support functions for us, help us operate our business and the Site, or administer activities on our behalf.
- Legal Obligations; Safety: We may access and disclose your data to respond to subpoenas, judicial processes, or government requests and investigations, or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law. We may disclose your data to protect the security of our Site, servers, network systems and databases. We also may disclose your data as necessary, if we believe that there has been a violation of any legal document or contract related to our services or the rights of any third party.
We will keep your personal data for as long as we need it to fulfill the purpose it is being processed for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data, and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means and the applicable legal requirements.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. Further information and advice about your rights can be obtained from the data protection authority in your jurisdiction. For example:
- Right to Rectification. You are entitled to have your data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to Erasure. This is also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’ and, in simple terms, enables you to request the deletion or removal of your data where there is no compelling reason for us to keep it. This is not a general right; there are exceptions.
- Right to Restrict Processing. You have certain rights to ‘block’ or suppress further use of your data. When processing is restricted, we can still store your data, but may not use it further. We keep lists of people who have asked for further use of their data to be ‘blocked’ to make sure the restriction is respected in the future.
- Right to Object to Processing. You have the right to object to certain types of processing, including processing for direct marketing (i.e., if you no longer want to be contacted with potential opportunities).
- Right to Lodge a Complaint. You have the right to lodge a complaint about the way we handle or process your personal data with your national data protection authority.
- Right to Withdraw Consent. If you have given your consent to anything we do with your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time (although if you do so, it does not mean that anything we have done with your personal data with your consent up to that point is unlawful. This includes your right to withdraw consent to us for use of your personal data f o r marketing purposes.
If you have these rights under your data protection laws, you can exercise your rights by using the details set out in the ‘How to Contact Us’ section below.
Pursuant to applicable data protection law, we may be entitled to refuse to act on the request. You can exercise the above rights by contacting us as specified in the ‘How to Contact Us’ section.
Cookies and California Do Not Track Disclosures
For California Residents: Certain parts of our Site require cookies. You are free to set your browser or operating system settings to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on the Site. Please refer to your Web browser’s or operating system’s website or ‘Help’ section f or more information on how to delete or disable your browser or operating system from receiving cookies or controlling your tracking preferences.
Our system may not respond to Do Not Track requests or headers from some or all browsers.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, you may request information about our disclosure of personal data to affiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at [email protected] . Please include the statement ‘Your California Privacy Rights’ in the subject field. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly or do not have complete information.
THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, LINKS, AND PLUG-INS
SECURING YOUR DATA
We have taken certain physical, administrative and technical steps to safeguard the data we collect from and about our Site visitors. Although DRKM uses security that it believes to be appropriate to protect the personal data received through the Site, DRKM does not guarantee that its security precautions will protect against any loss, misuse or alteration of any such data.
HOW TO CONTACT US:
If you have any questions, you may contact us at
DOAR RIECK KALEY & MACK
217 BROADWAY – SUITE 707
NEW YORK, NEW YORK 10007